Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Aubrey


Aubrey turned one years old today. She woke up with a swollen eye and it was pink on her eyelid and underneath her eye. I thought "oh great, we are going to be around so many kids this weekend I've got to get her on drops if she has pink eye." So, I was able to get her into the doctor this morning and it turns out she doesn't have pink eye, thank goodness. But she does have an allergic reaction to something, who knows what. She just looks like she got bonked in the eye.
Aubrey is a very happy baby and loves being right in the middle of all of her siblings. She likes to laugh and thinks everything is funny. She isn't crawling yet but she scoots on her tummy around the house and is getting into everything. We are going to have to get the gates to the stairs out tomorrow before she falls down them. She loves her daddy and every night he gets home from work she screams with delight saying "da da". She gets mad if he walks by her and doesn't pick her up. We went to Cherry Hill for her birthday today with some friends. Aubrey really loved sitting in her little floaty in the lazy river. I think her favorite part though was eating her birthday doughnut at night.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday my little Aubrey!!! I glad she didn't have pink eye, that stuff can be nasty. I am glad you guys had a great time. I wish we could have been there to help celebrate, but we did think of her. I love the pictures. That must have been one messy doughnut.

    ReplyDelete