Monday, August 31, 2009

Time to get the gates out




This week Aubrey is doing so many things. Saturday morning I went in to get Aubrey up because she had been crying which was not normal. She usually just plays in her crib and babbles happily until I come and get her. When I walked in I was shocked to find her standing in her crib and holding onto the bar and her mobile toy with a look like "help I am up here and I can't get down now". Then, today I found her halfway up the stairs and very proud of herself. She is pulling herself up to furniture and even took a step or two while standing at a couch and grabbbed meg's bowl of cereal and dumped it on the floor. It's weird because she still looks so little to be doing these things. But, she is 13 mo old today and yet only doing about what a 9 mo old would be doing. She is pretty much mirroring what her cousin Katie is doing who turned 9 mo old this week. I just really hope she will be able to walk into nursery in 4 mo.

1 comment: